At ILEKIS ASSOCIATES, we understand the importance of having qualified team members.
• Consult with client to determine functional and spatial requirements of structure
• Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
• Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
• Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
• Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors
and architectural technologists
• Applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments
• Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
• Prepare information regarding design, structure specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time.
• Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
• Making sure the project is running according to schedule and budget
• Playing a part in project and team management by directing activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents
• Traveling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings
• Complete weekly time-cards in a timely fashion
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Accredited architectural degree
• Passed ARE Licensing Exams or is committed to passing the ARE Licensing Exams
• The ideal candidate will have 5-8 years of experience in architecture
• AutoCAD experience Required. REVIT, Sketch Up, and Adobe Creative Suite experience is a plus.
• Comprehensive understanding of building systems, constructability, detailing and how to properly document these items within well-coordinated
construction documents. We will request that candidates bring examples of their work to interviews.
• Experience maintaining positive client relationships
• Strong verbal and communication skills required
• Experience developing / managing work plans and directing consultant teams
• Effective leadership skills in coordinating with design teams and consultant
We offer the following benefits:
-Commuter Pre-Tax Benefits
For employment consideration, please send your cover letter and resume to